The Nebraska Concrete & Aggregates Association (NC&AA), a non-profit State trade organization based in Lincoln, NE, is seeking a highly motivated / promotion driven Executive Director with oversight capability of various NC&AA activities.
- Knowledge / work experience of ready-mixed concrete, aggregates and construction methods.
- Applicant should be capable of focused promotion to City, County and State officials as well as Architects, Engineers, Developers and Business Owners while working with producer members toward specific promotion goals.
- The main objective of this position is to convert promotional opportunities and efforts to added concrete market share.
- Speaking to large and small groups at conferences, conventions, meetings and training.
- Overnight travel in and outside the State is expected.
- The successful candidate will answer to the NC&AA Officers and Board of Directors.
- This is a salary based position with expenses and benefits package.
Please submit resumes by June 16, 2017, Send resumes to: Nebraska Concrete & Aggregates Association, 5700 Seward Ave, Suite B, Lincoln NE 68507 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org