The Nebraska Concrete & Aggregates Association (NC&AA) is a non-profit state trade organization based in Lincoln, Nebraska seeking a highly motivated person to promote ready mixed concrete and aggregates. The director will also have oversight capability of various NC&AA activities.
* Knowledge & work experience of ready mixed concrete, aggregates, and construction methods.
* Applicant should be capable of focused promotion to City, County, and State officials as well as Architects, Engineers, Developers and Business Owners while working with producer members towards specific promotion goals.
* Must be highly efficient, effective, and capable of managing time and other resources.
* Excellent and demonstrable written and verbal communication skills.
* Sales & marketing skills and ability to communicate ideas in a variety of settings.
* Be highly motivated to work well both individually and as part of a team.
* Convert promotional opportunities and efforts to increase concrete market share.
* Speaking to small and large groups at conferences, conventions, meeting, and training.
* Overnight travel in and outside Nebraska is expected. Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
* Attend evening meetings and events.
* Clearly report to NC&AA Officers and Board of Directors
* As a state affiliate member, support and implement promotion efforts of the National Ready Mixed Concrete Association.
This is a salary based position with expenses and benefits package.
Please submit resumes by April 15, 2018. Send resumes to:
Nebraska Concrete & Aggregates Association
5700 Seward Ave
Lincoln NE 68507
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org